- This event has passed.
Core practical work in GCSE biology, chemistry and physics – Day Two (Physics)
31 March @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A series of half-day sessions focusing on the delivery of core GCSE practicals.
- Increase your confidence in the delivery of core GCSE practical work
- Develop your ability to adapt practicals and supporting resources
- Extend your ability to teach the required practical skills
- Suitable for teachers and technicians
10 March 2020 – Chemistry
31 March 2020 – Physics
05 May 2020 – Biology
Timings: 14.00 – 16.00
£65 per session. A 20% discount will apply to schools booking more than one place
- Investigate the relationship between force, mass and acceleration by varying the masses added to trolleys
- Investigate the properties of water by determining the specific heat capacity of water and obtaining a temperature-time graph for melting ice
- Construct electrical circuits to investigate the relationship between potential difference, current and resistance for a resistor and a filament lamp
£65 per session. A 20% discount will apply to schools booking more than one place.
Book now at www.stem.org.uk/rp298