Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
Our trainers can offer:
- Signalong - training and resources to assist those with communication difficulties and English as an additional language.
- New to Special – an induction programme for teachers new to specialist settings.
- Block Therapy - knowledge, skills and structures for you to be able to run Lego®-Based Therapy sessions with your children/ young people in an education setting.
- Phonics - supporting the teaching of phonics for children with SEND or those in Early Years.
- Social Story - to support professionals (and families) to understand what 'social stories™' are.
We also regularly bring specialist training to the South West, taking advantage of group discounts and saving on travel time and expenses, including:
- Attention Autism
- TEACCH (Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication handicapped Children) Intensive Interaction
- PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)
- Rebound Trampoline Therapy
Please get in touch if you do not see what you require on this page.