Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
Our trainers can offer:
- Signalong - training and resources to assist those with communication difficulties and English as an additional language.
- Manual Handling for Special Needs (Education) – for special schools and mainstream schools with inclusion.
- New to Special – an induction programme for teachers new to specialist settings.
- Elklan - accredited courses for staff working with those with speech, language and communication needs.
We also regularly bring specialist training to the South West, taking advantage of group discounts and saving on travel time and expenses, including:
- Attention Autism
- TEACCH (Treatment and Education of Autistic and related Communication handicapped Children) Intensive Interaction
- PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System)
- Rebound Trampoline Therapy
Please get in touch if you do not see what you require on this page.
There are no upcoming events at this time.