Team Teach training through a whole setting holistic positive behaviour support approach, with a focus on de-escalation, risk and restraint reduction.
Team Teach is an award winning package that is proven to reduce incidents, improve safety and boost staff confidence. Plus training helps employers meet their obligations under Health & Safety legislation.
What is Team Teach?
- Accredited training programme
- Holistic approach
- Positive approaches & strategies for de-escalation & behaviour support
- Reducing risk, restraint and restriction
- Handling children with due regard for the safety of the child and staff
How is Team Teach delivered?
- Team Teach is a whole school training programme.
- This is vital to ensure a consistent approach across the educational setting.
- New staff to the school can attend ‘mop up’ sessions.
- Low risk settings – six hour course (certification for 36 months)
- Medium/high risk settings – 12 hour course (certification for 24 months)
- Re-accreditation courses for schools still within their original certification period. These are half the time of the initial course & focus can be determined by the school
- ‘Mop up’ sessions are run regularly throughout the year.
For more information about the training options available click here.
Costs per day of in-house school training:
|2 trainers (24 delegates)||£1,320||£1,450|
|3 trainers (36 delegates)||£1,870||£2,050|
|4 trainers (48 delegates)||£2,420||£2,660|
Costs per day of mop-up training:
|3 or more people from the same setting||£100||£111|
|2 people from the same setting||£105||£116|
|1 person from a single setting||£110||£121|