- This event has passed.
Teaching Upper Key Stage 2 Science (Virtual Session)
14 January @ 2:00 pm - 4:20 pm
Get ready to return to the classroom by gaining the tools and confidence to plan and enable effective learning for your pupils. You will explore ways to bring the KS2 curriculum to life through practical ideas and discussion tasks, as well as how to effectively develop a strategy for dealing with common misconceptions.
You will be able to:
- create a manageable approach to teaching science in upper KS2
- identify and address gaps in children’s science knowledge, skills & understanding
- plan practical approaches to teaching upper KS2 science
- be aware of some common misconceptions and consider strategies for dealing with them
Book now and you will be automatically registered for the scheduled sessions for the course. Remote CPD courses have live, facilitator-led sessions and are not available for instant access. Please refer to the schedule of dates published for each course instance.
- Introduction to Science Upper KS2 – 14 January 2021 – 14.00-15.00
- Upper KS2 Biology – 14 January 2021 – 15.20-16.20
- Upper KS2 Chemistry – 19 January 2021 – 14.00-15.00
- Upper KS2 Physics – 25 January 2021 – 14.00-15.00
- Wrap Up: Tips to Hit Science Running when back in the Classroom – 25 January 2021 – 15.20- 16.00
State Funded School or College – £70
Fee Paying School or College – £140