Teaching Lower KS2 Science (Virtual Session)
2 December @ 2:00 pm - 4:20 pm
Get ready to return to your classroom with the tools and confidence to plan and enable effective learning for children in your class. You will develop your approaches to planning and teaching primary science in lower KS2 and explore ways to bring the curriculum to life through practical ideas and discussion tasks.
You will be able to:
- create a manageable approach to teaching science in lower KS2
- identify and address gaps in children’s science knowledge, skills & understanding
- plan practical approaches to teaching lower KS2 science
- be aware of some common misconceptions and consider strategies for dealing with them
Book now and you will be automatically registered for the scheduled sessions for the course. Remote CPD courses have live, facilitator-led sessions and are not available for instant access. Please refer to the schedule of dates published for each course instance.
- Introduction to Science in Lower KS2 – 2 December 2020 – 14.00-15.00
- Lower KS2 Biology – 2 December 2020 – 15.20-16.20
- Lower KS2 Chemistry – 8 December 2020 – 14.00-15.00
- Lower KS2 Physics – 15 December 2020 – 14.00-15.00
- Wrap Up – Tips to Hit Science when back in the Classroom – 15 December – 14.00-15.00
State Funded School or College – £60
Fee Paying School or College – £120