Getting started as a TA – Day 1
4 November @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
This popular, practical 2 day course for those brand new to the role of TA is offered again in autumn 2020.
The course aims to develop a new TA’s confidence and understanding of their:
- roles and responsibilities
- effective practice
- essential toolkit and approaches
TAs will have opportunities to be part of a group and to share ideas through a workshop approach to:
- learn and develop skills to help pupils
- discover what the latest research says about TAs in school
- find where to go for ideas and support
- make links with other TAs and schools
Delegates will be asked to complete a work-based task between sessions.
Day 1 – 4th November 2020
Day 2 – 4th December 2020