Core practical work in GCSE biology, chemistry and physics – Day Three (Biology)
5 May @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A series of half-day sessions focusing on the delivery of core GCSE practicals.
- Increase your confidence in the delivery of core GCSE practical work
- Develop your ability to adapt practicals and supporting resources
- Extend your ability to teach the required practical skills
- Suitable for teachers and technicians
10 March 2020 – Chemistry
31 March 2020 – Physics
05 May 2020 – Biology
£65 per session. A 20% discount will apply to schools booking more than one place.
- Investigate the effect of pH on enzyme activity
- Investigate osmosis in potatoes
- Investigate the rate of respiration in living organisms
Book now at www.stem.org.uk/rp298